Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Book Cover Designs: Spellbound Trilogy by Nikki Jefford

Spellbound Trilogy: 



This is a YA Paranormal series, that I have yet to read. I enjoyed working with Nikki on realizing her concepts for the covers of the books. I focused mainly on ensuring that the contents of the book matched the cover as much as it looked good.

I first started out with eBook Covers then moved to bookmarks and then going off to print covers as shown below. As usual, eBook covers and bookmarks come first then when the Author is ready, Print covers come in! Currently, we only have one bookmark design for the series. These are mainly for giveaways and all that. It was nice when a few got sent over to me as well. 



The prints came back looking fantastic, as you can see above. I'm thrilled to have these in my hands. All my hard work and Nikki's were for something grand! 

Look out for more covers. I'll be updating with some more. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment